To access this area, please login with your pre-approved email:
The stated donations are for my time only. What transpires between us should stay between us. I prefer longer engagements allowing us to get to know each other more intimately.
A Night on The Town
6 hours ... $4000
Dinner with Dessert
4 Hours ... $3000
3 Hours ... $2200
2 Hours ... $1600
Breaking the Ice
90 Minutes ... $1,200
A Brief Hello
One Hour ... $1100
For in calls, there will be an additional charge based on your preferred location.
Longer arrangements are available on request. Please inquire.
- I love to travel and welcome the opportunity to accompany you on a mini vacation or business trip.
- Please inquire for FMTY packages or exclusive arrangements.
- All engagements require a deposit to secure our time together.
Let’s get off on the right note. To ensure our time together is as carefree and enjoyable as possible please adhere to these simple requests.
1. Use either my website or email to properly introduce yourself and supply all screening information.
2. Respect my time and boundaries as I will yours.
3. Please arrive freshly showered with minty clean breath or feel free to use whatever facilities we have to accomplish that.
4. My time is valuable as is yours and should you like to extend our date please make sure we’re both free to do so and take care of all details beforehand.
5. Please do not arrive under the influence of any drugs or alcohol as this will cause me to end our date immediately.
Gift are not expected, but are a lovely way of showing your appreciation and will go a long way in making an impression!
If you need some ideas, here are some of my favorite things;
If you’ve made it this far looks like you decided to get together and I’m glad you have.
Please fill in my booking form below, or send a discreet email to firstname.lastname@example.org introducing yourself and stating your desired day, time, place and length of our time together.
All new suitors need to be verified and a deposit paid prior to scheduling our date.
Verification process can either be:
1. References from two providers you’ve seen recently that have an online presence. Along with a selfie of yourself holding your state ID and your cell phone number.
2. Job verification that would include your company website, your work email, your LinkedIn account, a selfie of you holding your state ID and cell phone number.
These measures are done for both our safety and all information will be deleted once this process is completed and we can just concentrate on enjoying each other’s company.
I look forward to meeting you!