To access this area, please login with your pre-approved email:
The stated donations are for my time only. What transpires between us should stay between us. I prefer longer engagements allowing us to get to know each other more intimately.
Painting the Town Red
8 hours ... $4300
A Night on The Town
6 hours ... $3500
Dinner with Dessert
4 Hours ... $2900
3 Hours ... $2500
2 Hours ... $2000
Breaking the Ice
90 Minutes ... $1,600
A Brief Hello
One Hour ... $1400
Couples minimum 2 Hrs, add $500 per hour
In date extension $1000 per hour!
Overnights and longer arrangements:
- I love to travel and welcome the opportunity to accompany you on a mini vacation or business trip.
- Please inquire for exclusive arrangements.
- All engagements require a deposit to secure our time together.
FMTY (Fly Me To You)
For West Coast and Southern City booking, a minimum of 8 hours is required. As for East Coast, a minimum of 6 hours is required. A 100% deposit for my transportation & lodging plus a 50% deposit of my donation is due at the time of booking.
Quoted rate does not include my transportation (business or first class roundtrip flight or comfort plus) and lodging (4 or 5-star hotel) costs. I book all transportation and lodging myself. You may book our lodging if it is an overnight/multi-day engagement.
14 Hours ... 5000
24 Hours ... 7000
48 Hours ... 12000
Overnights require a minimum uninterrupted sleep of 6-7 hours so I can be the best version of myself.
Please note that I don't provide refunds for appointments canceled within a week, but the amount can be credited towards future bookings if rescheduled within two months.
In the case of last-minute cancellations, the client will forfeit the deposit and the remaining balance is owed.
Please be aware that late night appointments (after 10 pm) and last-minute bookings will incur an additional $200 fee. Please add $250 for in calls less than 4 hour dates.
For outcalls beyond a three-mile radius, please remember to include the transportation fee.
For duos, feel free to reach out for more information. I have a few delightful ladies I enjoy playing with from time to time, and I'm confident you'll be thoroughly pleased.
Kindly consider matching the higher donation for this special experience.
Let’s get off on the right note. To ensure our time together is as carefree and enjoyable as possible please adhere to these simple requests.
1. Use either my website or email to properly introduce yourself and supply all screening information.
2. Respect my time and boundaries as I will yours.
3. Please arrive freshly showered with minty clean breath or feel free to use whatever facilities we have to accomplish that.
4. My time is valuable as is yours and should you like to extend our date please make sure we’re both free to do so and take care of all details beforehand.
5. Please do not arrive under the influence of any drugs or alcohol as this will cause me to end our date immediately.
Gift are not expected, but are a lovely way of showing your appreciation and will go a long way in making an impression!
If you need some ideas, here are some of my favorite things:
2. Chanel hoop earring
If you’ve made it this far looks like you decided to get together and I’m glad you have.
Please fill in my booking form below, or send a discreet email to firstname.lastname@example.org introducing yourself and stating your desired day, time, place and length of our time together.
All new suitors need to be verified and a deposit paid prior to scheduling our date.
Verification process can either be:
1. References from two providers you’ve seen recently that have an online presence. Along with a selfie of yourself holding your state ID and your cell phone number.
2. Job verification that would include your company website, your work email, your LinkedIn account, a selfie of you holding your state ID and cell phone number.
These measures are done for both our safety and all information will be deleted once this process is completed and we can just concentrate on enjoying each other’s company.
I look forward to meeting you!